The CAN H-Bridge device contains two independent H-Bridges with over-current and short circuit protection, capable of 10A continuous current and 30A peak current. H-Bridges can be controlled via device inputs or CAN bus messages.
- Voltage range: 6V - 28V (12V and 24V automotive installations)
- Output current: 10A continuous, 30A peak
- 4 analogue (0-5V) / digital (35Hz - 200Hz PWM) inputs
- Output PWM: 12bit 3.9kHz
The CAN H-Bridge device can be used to supply protected low side (GND) or high side (VBat) supply independently to each of 4 outputs for bidirectional DC motor control. Low side outputs can be PWM modulated on per-bridge basis.
Common use cases are:
- Power windows
- High current electronic throttle body amplifier
The dual H-Bridge device must be programmed using a CAN interface. The ECUMaster USB to CAN, Kvaser, or Peak PCAN may be used.
What's in the box?
- Can H-Bridge Module
- 24 Position connector with terminals
USER MANUAL LOCATED HERE.