Double A-arm in the front and multilink rear suspension is a very good starting point for a racecar. The car performs well on the streets and can be taken to a race track. If the focus is more towards performance, then the car will act even better with lowered ride height, but then the factory designed kinematics won't work as they are supposed to.
- Suitable for Mazda RX8 and MX5 NC (2005 – 2015)
- Revised kinematics, not just dropped knuckle
- Higher rollcenter, revised cambergain.Mazda RX8 rear suspension kit will provide good kinematics with lowered car, adjustable antisquat and bumpsteer for maximum grip
Possibility to adjust anti-squat by changing top forward link height on upright
- Bump steer adjustmentPossibility to adjust bump steer by changing rod end location in the slots
- Slightly lighter than original aluminium suspensionAll the metal components on RX8 rear suspension are from high strenght steel, including sheetmetal components, tubes, tube ends and rod end housings. For weight reduction and stiffness purposes all the suspension links are tubular straight design. CrMo 3-piece design rod ends and spherical bearings used, no rubber bushings
- Clearance for up to 110mm CV joint
- Pre-set suspension links
- Uprights with hardware
- Installation guide
- Hub to hub length (track) is the same as original, as this is defined by halfshaft length
- Knuckles have dual caliper setup
- This kit assumes coilovers to adjust ride height
- Minimum rim size is 17"