The Corvette C5 / C6 chassis have become increasingly popular in drifting. This real-deal sports car is very capable out of the box and has a lot of potential as a drift car.
For those who do not want to buy a full PRO level angle kit right away, we offer the opportunity to use the same PRO knuckles together with OEM control arms. This combo increases the steering angle to 55+ degrees without making the car significantly wider. However, the improved knuckle kinematics together with adjust the Ackermann angle will significantly improved handling at a high angle.
If you want to upgrade this kit to full PRO version in the future, all you have to do is to buy "Wisefab C5 / C6 Drift Arms Kit" and that's it!
- 55+ degrees of steering angle, parallel steering, adjustable lock-stopper. You can tune your steering geometry either towards positive or negative Ackermann in just a few minutes even at trackside without messing up an alignment. Ackermann adjustment kit is included.
- Higher roll center (RC).
On Wisefab knuckles, joints are slightly dropped, which brings the front RC up on lowered car, providing higher roll stiffness and improves drivability.
- Very good camber control and minimal bump steer with high steering angle.
On drift cars the dynamic camber and bump steer is much more important than static. With our kinematics we have assured that the camber would provide very good front grip and bump steer is minimal at all the range of steering.
- Steering jacking control.
During drifting, when steering angle is much bigger, jacking is also bigger, even with the same geometry and it could become a problem. We have changed the geometry so that it helps to prevent any handling issues.
- Consistent and predictable self-alignment torque.
Caster is not the only important parameter to provide sufficient self-alignment torque especially at high angle. It’s the combination of different parameters to maintain consistent trail and self-alignment torque. With our setup the steering wheel turns always to the direction of movement and doesn’t get stuck at full lock.
- Original wheelspeed sensor (ABS sensor) can be used.
- Knuckles with hardware
- Knuckle to OEM arms mounts
- Installation guide
This kit requires sourcing and using the Corvette C4 inner tie rods.
Wheel Backspacing (max):
- 17" wheel - 160 mm
- 18" wheel - 160 mm
- 19" wheel - 160 mm
- Some 17" wheels may not fit*
- Rideheight 350 mm
- Maximum: 430 mm
- Minimum 315 mm